Creative Operations – Now in Demand
The importance of ‘Creative Operations’– the integration of creativity and technology that maximizes productivity in the creative process – is being increasingly recognized by leading organizations across all product and service sectors. What was considered a back office function is now credited as a key driver in producing great creative work.
Creative Operations at Henry Stewart
In 2016, we recognized that to keep up with the exponential growth in demand for content, this evolving group of practitioners wanted a day dedicated to Creative Operations. Since our first event in New York, this day has grown in size, complexity and maturity and can now be attended in locations across the globe (New York, Los Angeles and London).
Creative Operations Toolbox
This community will meet for the fourth time in Los Angeles this November. Attendees old and new will have a platform to learn from, share with and network amongst the very best the industry has to offer.
Join us for a day’s program curated to equip attendees with a Creative Operations Toolbox that will help you to:
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identify and overcome pitfalls in your creative process
- Master the balance of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Wrangle the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardize your intake process to drive efficiencies in your workflow
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Determine if Agile project management is the right fit for your team
- Lead Creative Operations change within your organization
Who should attend?
VPs, Directors and Managers responsible for Creative Operations • Creative Services • Creative Production • Project Management • Marketing Operations • Marketing • Integrated Production • Production Management • Studio Services • Digital Photo Services • Print Services • Traffic Management