MarTech is the international conference series for senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing- and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
The conference is a vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organizations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations.
MarTech is an inspiring, cross-pollinating experience that transcends the traditional boundaries between marketing and IT, and encourages creative collaboration across the organization.
Tackling issues at the intersection of marketing and technology…
- Innovating at scale with marketing technology.
- Applying “agile” and “lean” practices to marketing.
- Thriving in the age of digitally-empowered consumers.
- The evolving “martech stack” and best practices for selecting its components.
- The “Future of Martech” according to leading vendors and VCs who’ve bet billions on the space.
- Nurturing the marketing talent you need to succeed in software-driven marketing.
- Achieving lasting marketing/sales alignment.
- Protecting your brand and security while fostering innovation.
- Bridging the gap between marketing and finance.
Who Should Attend
MarTech is for senior marketing, IT, and digital executives and experts at the intersection of marketing, technology, and customer experience. If you’re looking to connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic opportunities in the reshaping of modern marketing, this conference is for you.