In-House Perspectives: New York
32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013, U.S.
September 21, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm (EDT)
Join us for an evening of insight and networking at the next InSource Signature Event: In-House Perspectives New York
In-house creative teams, and those that lead them, face unique challenges that only other in-house creative professionals can understand. On September 21st join InSource in New York City as we hear in-house leaders present insightful 15-minute perspectives related to working in-house.
Register before September 1st to save 15%. Use code EARLYBIRD15
The evening will conclude with a panel discussion about our speakers’ career strategies for success in an ever evolving market place, led by Nathalie Heywood Smith.
Members and non-members of InSource and the in-house community are welcome.
- Networking and Cocktails – Hosted by GlobalEdit
- Opening remarks – Andy Brenits, President, InSource
- Featured Speaker presentations:
- Steven Stave: Beyond Managing. When you engage in the growth and development of your team, you grow as well. You grow beyond managing to leadership, and you become an inspiration to your team and those outside of your team.
- Maria Verastegui
- David Mowers and Paul Pierson
- Elizabeth Kiehner
- Panel discussion: Through the Looking Glass: A Career Journey From Past to Present – Nathalie Heywood Smith
Venue: GlobalEdit Headquarters, New York, NY.
InSource thanks our hosts and partner GlobalEdit, for the use of their new space. We’re excited for the networking and cocktails overlooking the great view of NYC!