The Art & Practice of Managing Digital Media – all from the user’s perspective
As the world's largest conference dedicated to Digital Asset Management, DAM New York is a unique environment to exchange knowledge, share experiences and build long lasting professional networks. Join 100+ speakers during 60+ sessions covering Metadata, Integration, AI, Automation, Creative Operations, Corporate Archives, Video Workflow, Rights Management, Semantics, Governance and more.
Over the past 16 years at this event, we’ve seen, discussed and explored everything DAM – all from the user’s perspective. Always striving to cover the latest thinking and new developments in the field, we are excited to announce a wide range of brand new content for DAM NY 2018.
New to DAM NY 2018
- DAM Ninja Track led by world leading expert Theresa Regli – for the most experienced DAM leaders
- Attend The DAM Clinic – a series of peer-to-peer roundtable discussions answering your biggest DAM conundrums
- Extended Metadata & Taxonomy Track – back by popular demand!
- Join software specific DAM User Groups to share with and learn from others using the same tools as you
- A full day focusing on the DAM User Journey – from system selection and implementation through to benchmarking and DAM optimization
When you book for DAM NY 2018 you also...
- Get full access to the world’s leading Creative Operations conference [co-located at DAM NY 2018]
- Meet 40+ vendors at the largest ever exhibition of DAM providers
- Have some fun at the DAM MeetUp and the Official Drinks Reception
- Have the chance to go even deeper at five pre-conference tutorials